Theodore J. Westbrook
Mr. Westbrook is the principal of Westbrook Law PLLC and former partner at the respected, boutique trial firm Drew, Cooper & Anding. Mr. Westbrook is an experienced litigator and counselor whose practice has focused particularly on consumer protection issues, lender liability, debt defense, commercial litigation, and estate planning and administration.
- J.D. summa cum laude, Michigan State University College of Law
- B.A. with honors, Philosophy, Michigan State University
- ICLE Certification in Probate & Estate Planning
- All state courts of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- 2016-2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Super Lawyers Top Rated Consumer Law Attorney in Grand Rapids, Michigan
Welcome Michelle VanAllsburg!
Michelle has 15 years of experience as a business owner. Her ability to prioritize efforts with tight deadlines, in a high paced multi-initiative atmosphere is a value to the organization. She has a unique ability to identify with all types of people, which is a strong asset for our clients. Client success, is her success. Her goals at Westbrook Law PLLC are to support the expansion of the firm, give quality service to clients, and to assist with the ever evolving efforts of the firm. Her addition to the firm as paralegal, enables Mr. Westbrook to allocate even more time to you, the client. Michelle plans to pursue continued education in the field of law as it has always been a great interest of hers.